This section of the site contains the mods I have created (or worked on, in the case of LGNPC) for the game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Apart from LGNPC, all of these mods were created 5 or more years ago, back when I was only starting to learn programming. As such, some of the code in these might belong on the The Daily WTF. Consider yourself warned.
Despite the above drawback, I'm proud of the work that has been put into all of this, and I'm glad to say that some of the mods have gained quite a bit of popularity, with hundreds of thousands of downloads and dozens of reviews across the web.
- LGNPC, or "The Less Generic NPCs Project", is a huge, ongoing mod project that aims to give each NPC in Morrowind a unique set of dialogue responses. About a dozen city-scoped plugins have been released so far.
- Complete Morrowind brings various crafting skills to the land of Vvardenfell, including cooking, sewing, carpentry, metalworking, and the like.
- Death II was an experiment at allowing the player to reincarnate as a ghost after death, but it suffered from some inherent limitations of the engine which rendered the result a little crippled.
- MWPhotographer converts screenshots you take into usable ingame items that can, for example, be hung on a wall as paintings.
- Windows Glow enhances the ambience of night-time streets by adding animated glow effects to windows.
- Real Misc Items GFX is a high-poly remodel and high-resolution retexture of various small items around the world.
- Vivid Morrowind Repaint is a landscape texture replacement using very high resolution, mostly photographic textures.
- Joyful Morrowind is an ancient retexture I did as one of my very first projects; it turns the dull, gray visual style of the game into a bright, saturated wonderland of technicolor.
- MWScheduler is a small GUI editor of NPC schedules, which allows non-programmers to generate schedule scripts.
- ESX File Parser is an integrated set of little tools that I used while working on LGNPC, including functions such as safely importing/exporting dialogue resources, detecting conversation loops and common mistakes, building quote files and renaming topics with reference-correction.